FASHION DESIGNER APPLY NOW
Incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Fashion Designer expert to join our team. This is a role for a passionate, creative, and self-motivated individual.
What you’ll deliver:
· Support Head of Design with daily tasks and seasonal projects.
· Research for seasonal design concepts.
· Collect Trend/Vintage research based on seasonal inspiration.
· Create and maintain seasonal boards and digital versions and keep boards updated after meetings and fittings.
· Assist in design and set up of mock-ups and trials.
· Set up of Tech Packs.
· Edit sketches in Adobe Illustrator and photoshop.
· Setting up and editing line sheets in Adobe Illustrator.
· Attending fittings when necessary.
· Manage and organize trims/labels/combo fabrics etc for protos and sms.
· Assist during style outs and Ecommerce shoots.
· Partner cross-functionally to ensure deadlines are met.
· Other duties, projects and tasks as assigned by management.
What you’ll offer:
· Must have 3+ years of experience in designing and hand sketching.
· Bachelor's Degree required in Design, Fashion Design.
· Good hand sketching skills.
· Must have thorough knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
· Must be able to provide examples of technical drawings and tech packs.
· Must have technical knowledge of fabrics.
· Passion for urban fashion.
· Must be extremely organized and have ability to multi-task.
· Familiarity with luxury market and trends.
· Ability to work well in a team setting as well as independently.
· Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends with an eye on commerciality relating to fabrics, colours, and shapes.
· Actively research the market and latest fashion trends.|||Marbella, Spain|||||||||5OP1wOn1vsQ7S6T8|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||YEAR|||single|||30000|||||||||true