VISUAL CONTENT CREATOR APPLY NOW
Incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Visual Content Creator expert to join our team with a strong focus on B2C e-commerce as well as everything related to Social Media and Marketing Performance.
You will need to have experience of managing Creative productions from start to finish, able to come up with ideas for Social Media and other Digital Marketing activities. This is a role for a passionate and self-motivated coordinator to partner with a high functioning creative department to build a next-generation fashion brand. From planning and storyboarding ideas through to creating the content e.g. filming & editing, helping with the design of marketing , material for Social Media / email marketing / website content.
This role requires planning, creation and design editing skills and as part of the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the visual identity and visual content creation of the Brand. You will enhance the online experience on the website and social media and plan out the brand visual content for the wider portfolio.
You must be well organized and have excellent creative, written and communication skills, with the ability to create, plan and prioritize, be flexible, be self-motivated, multi-task, and adaptable. A positive, strategic and problem-solving attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to drive creativity and top of the range visual content are all essential for this role.
1. Visual Content Creation and Project Management
2. Videography, Photography, Basic Design and Copy writing of experiential, Social media content.
3. Working alongside the marketing team to set up a content calendar and work on an overall brand strategy
4. Work on social media content and visuals
5. Work with the wider Marketing Team on copywriting for website, blog, welcome handbooks, social media, following the brand tone of voice guidelines
6. Plan and organize external photography and videography resources where needed on projects
7. Assist creatively in the layout of the locations being photographed
8. Post production and editing of all photography and videography
9. Uploading creative content onto the company's website and online drives
10. Work collaboratively with other team members, designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity.
11. Strong understanding in new content production: tik tok, reels, gifs…
2-3 years of experience in a creative field
Strong understanding of luxury market and trends
Strong understanding of content production, social media, and digital landscape
Passion for art direction and visual communication
Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
Must be extremely organized and have ability to multi-task
Comfortable leading presentations and participating in group meetings
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
Meticulous attention to detail
Proven experience in a managerial role. Strong leadership qualities and collaborative approach to mentorship
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a huge plus
Perks and benefits:
22 days holiday not including national holidays.
Flexibility in working from home days.
Generous employee discounts.
Invitation to events.
Opportunity of growth.
Paid paternity leave.
AT HOMIÉS MARBELLA WE VALUE:
You love to win.
You are a doer.
You’re a team player.
You’re organized and efficient.
You are honest, straightforward and transparent.
You are a good teacher/mentor (approachable and accessible).
You want to get your hands dirty.
You solve problems.
You are resilient.
You are flexible.
You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
You love working in a creative environment.
You have a sense of humor.
You are an insatiable learner.
Salary: 25.000€ / year
Contract Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Languages: Spanish / English (preferable)
Please send your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you !