DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER, MARBELLA APPLY NOW
Incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing expert to join our team with a strong focus on B2C e-commerce as well as everything related to Social Media and Marketing Performance.
The desired candidate will be:
- Minimum 3 year experience in the marketing and fashion industry
- Experienced with using social media platforms such as: Tik tok, Instagram, Facebook, Google.
- Have the ability to work in-sync with a team whilst remaining a thought leader and innovator, constantly sharing new ideas with the wider team and brand managers.
- Direct and coordinate, on a daily basis and through the stipulated reports and scheduled follow-ups, the team under his/her charge, setting the strategic lines, guidelines and priorities, ensuring the necessary productivity and performance of each of the employees.
- Proficient in using reporting tools and writing/generating reports with key metrics/data that are shared to all relevant stakeholders within the brand.
- Prepare presentations and be comfortable with communicating with external collaborators (bloggers, clients, freelancers, press).
- Experienced and have ability in planning and executing CRM and Email Marketing campaigns.
- Experienced and comfortable copywriting against a brief in the form of social media posts, blog articles and press releases.
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns with a strategic vision of improvement after data report.
- Have strong attention to detail in all aspects of the job role.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing.
- Generate and control budgets for projects such as shootings or events.
- Suggest, design and implement digital campaigns to upscale ROI.
- Collaborate with the internal team in order to design, develop and implement digital campaigns.
- Plan, schedule and implement digital strategies and content.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Desired but not essential skills and abilities:
- Understanding and experience in Press and PR networks.
- Experience in using Adobe package.
- Ads Management / SEO.
- Keen eye for luxury fashion and design.
- Understanding the Middle East markets.
Perks and benefits:
- 22 days holiday not including national holidays.
- Flexibility in working from home days.
- Access to clothing.
- Invitation to events.
Please apply with the form below or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you!|||Marbella, Spain|||Marketing||||||Ze39y.ilU1kfk4hD|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false