E-COMMERCE SHOPIFY SPECIALIST APPLY NOW
Who are we looking for:
Homiés Marbella is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our luxury apparel brand in Puerto Banús. Your main goal would be to operate the website to improve customer experience and conversion rate.
We are looking for an eCommerce Shopify specialist to join our team during an incredibly exciting time. This role will be an integral member of the online store team and have ownership in areas of website merchandising and optimization, catalog management and digital content.
You will start the role remotely but then a relocation to the area of Puerto Banus/Marbella is required.
- Online store management - the full ownership of the website and online store, including but not limited to the Shopify and 3rd party app integrations, content creation and management, and merchandising
- Website copywriting and content management - producing and uploading content to the online store (e.g. product descriptions based on tech packs, landing page copy)
- Product and collection management - maintenance of our product catalog on Shopify, including setup of new products, product content management, ensuring pricing/SKU/barcoding accuracy, tagging and visual merchandising, sales channel activation and inventory management
- Landing page and subpage building - creating high performing and visually appealing landing pages in apps like Shogun or GemPages matching brand’s identity, setting up custom Shopify pages featuring product information, checkout options, FAQs ect.
- Ownership of product launches, promotions and other marketing events and lead generation form performance on the website (including the technical setup of forms and promos)
- Constantly tracking and optimizing the shopping experience on the website, including payment option management and cart performance management
- Identifying and fixing of any technical issues appearing in the store
- Providing support in areas of email marketing (including email automation in Klaviyo or Omnisend), website user experience and paid advertising
- CRO - analyzing user behavior to optimize the conversion rate and other key store performance KPIs
- Tracking emerging fashion and e-commerce technologies and trends and adapting them to the store to ensure top notch user experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- 2-5 years of e-commerce or digital experience
- Experience with Shopify and liquid
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite, especially Excel/Sheets
- Familiarity with website design and UI/UX concepts
- A self-motivated, analytical, quick learner who is organized, detail-oriented, and can handle multitasking
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines and manage projects independently within a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Experience in retail and/or fashion is a plus
Technical skills (required):
Knowledge of teamwork and Shopify liquid
Technical skills (big plus):
Figma, HTML, CSS, JS, Google Analytics, Omnisend, Klaviyo
Digital analytics and/or front-end development experience|||Marbella, Spain|||E-commerce||||||MlUqs7kAa4oqGfNK|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false